|Back to List of Job Openings|
|General Manager -- TechShop Austin-Round Rock|
|Location: AUSTIN-ROUND ROCK|
|Job Number: GM-ARR|
TechShop Austin-Round Rock is looking for a General Manager!
Are you a natural leader who is driven to "make" a real difference? TechShop is looking for an exceptional individual to join our exciting, fast paced and growing company. As General Manager of TechShop Austin-Round Rock in Texas, you will plan, deploy, and manage programs at our world class, open-access DIY workshop and prototyping studio serving the area's burgeoning maker community.
The ideal candidate will bring experience and skills that blend design, making, fabricating, and hacking of physical things along with experience managing resources and building, inspiring and coaching smart, highly creative teams of people to achieve goals while exceeding customer and community expectations. You will leverage your experience and relationships with local makers, artists, hackerspaces, companies, universities, schools, museums, and civic groups to drive membership and engage the maker community with relevant events, workshops and programs.
We need someone who can immerse themselves beginning immediately.
|The ideal candidate has the following:|
Visit here for a full description of the position and benefits.
- Undergraduate degree
- 2 to 4 years experience recruiting, building and leading teams
- Working knowledge and experience in DIY and maker market and/or advanced manufacturing or rapid prototyping
- Track record of successful P&L ownership
- Razor sharp analytical skills; ability to support proposals and recommendations with compelling financial and quantitative information
- Ability to direct B2B sales strategy and manage Account Sales Management processes
- Proven ability to achieve revenue/EBITDA quotas
- Excellent relationships within the local store’s DIY community
Send your resume and a compelling introductory letter to email@example.com.
Note: Applications must be submitted in this manner in order to be considered. Not all applicants will receive a reply. Please, no phone calls about this position.