Facilities & Amenities
All TechShop facilities are designed to put a full range of tools and equipment at your command so you can work on your projects without worrying about how you are going to tackle each step. Need to punch a hole in sheet metal? Use the large rotary punch. Want to spot weld an enclosure? The spot welder is in the welding room. Trying to cut a keyway in a gear bore? The broach sets are in the tool cabinet. Everything is here for your use.
Even if you have never used most of the tools and equipment that TechShop has available, that's not a problem. TechShop offers training on every piece of equipment in the facility. The wide range of classes lets you learn how to use the tools and equipment as you need them.
Our climate-controlled TechShop facilities typically feature a 15,000+ square foot floor plan including classroom and workshop space, a creative brainstorming lounge, a retail store offering convenience materials and consumables and ample, well-lit parking.
- Use of all tools and equipment – successful completion of safety and basic use (SBU) class required for some
- Spacious workshop with numerous large worktables
- 115-volt outlets and compressed air at each worktable
- Free access to bin wall (parts and materials)
- Free use of conference room
- Use of computer workstations with software
- Wi-fi with high speed Internet access
- Free members-only meet-ups and other special events
- Use of the refrigerator and microwave oven
- Fresh-brewed coffee and freshly popped popcorn
Storage & Private Workshops
Storage for members' small and large projects is available for an extra charge. A limited number of private workshop rooms are also available to members for rental by the month or year.
Please ask the front desk staff for pricing and availability of storage and private workshop rooms.
To ensure our members have access to the basic supplies they need to start or finish a project, each TechShop facility has an on-site retail store featuring everything from hardware, paint and pliers to safety equipment, electronic components as well as just-for-fun items and reading material.