WKS835: Custom Cornhole Boards
Class Number 2203-111389
Go further with the skills you learned in your Woodshop SBU and build a fun lawn game for yourself or parties!
In this 2-part workshop, your instructor will walk you through the process of building a functional garden bench and a set of sand bags for two teams. This workshop is designed to help you budget your time for large projects as well as increase your confidence using the tools in the woodshop.
After this workshop, you will have two full-size Cornhole boards that you may paint, stain, varnish or decal as you please along with a few sand bags for gameplay.
Prerequisites: Successful completion of WOD101: Woodshop SBU is required before taking this class
Project: Custom Made Cornhole Boards and Sand Bags
- Mandatory: Closed-toe shoes, eye protection, short sleeves, and a face shield
- Advisable: Hearing protection and a particle filter or dust mask when in the woodshop
Unlimited Class Passes are not valid for use with multi-session workshops.
|TechShop Location:||TechShop Detroit-Allen Park|
|Room / Area:|
|Class Date:||Sunday, Aug 6, 2017|
|Start Time:||10:00 AM|
|Class Length:||6 Hours|
|Member Price:||$90.00 Note: Active membership badge required at class check in.|
|Age Range:||16 and Up|
|Must Attend with Parent:||16 through 17|
Registration Notes and Disclaimers:
- This class has a required minimum enrollment of 2 students, you will be notified via email if it does not meet enrollment the day before the class session.
- All classes at TechShop are subject to change; we make every attempt to notify all registered students.
- Please ensure that we have correct contact information on file to contact you in the event of a schedule change.
- Individuals who register for a class as a member will be asked to present a valid member ID before entering the class. Any non-member taking the class who paid the member price, will be required to pay the difference at the front desk before the class begins.