MSA112: TechShop Makerspace Academy
Class Number 1491-97656
This three-and-a-half day intensive, hands-on course is designed to walk educational institutions, libraries, and other innovative organizations through the critical steps of designing, equipping, and operating, safe and inspirational makerspaces based on the TechShop model.
We'll help you navigate the complex challenges of:
- Formulating inspirational, productive and safe makerspaces
- Determining the right size for your makerspace based on mission, space, and budget
- Planning for open accessibility while maintaining accountability and safety
- Establishing rules and policies to safely and effectively manage a makerspace
- Selecting and installing tools and equipment
- Hiring and locating staff
- Implementing engaging curriculum and workshops
- and more!
Breakfast and lunch, three-and-a-half (3.5) days of training, course materials and certificate are included with your $3,000 enrollment fee. TechShop offers a discounted add-on enrollment fee of $2,700 for each additional participant from the same organization.
Each academy graduate also receives 2 fully transferable Premium class coupons and 1 month of TechShop membership to use at your nearest TechShop!
If you have any additional questions about the TechShop Makerspace Academy, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|TechShop Location:||TechShop Austin-Round Rock|
|Room / Area:|
|Class Date:||Tuesday, Mar 7, 2017|
|Start Time:||9:30 AM|
|Class Length:||27 Hours|
|Primary Participant Price:||$3,000.00|
|Add-On Participant Price:||$2,700.00|