3D Printing and Robotics - Design and Make the Future
Thursday, May 22, 2014
Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA
Attend this 3D Printing and Robotics conference to learn more about where, when and how to use the hot new trend of 3D printing in your own business, and understand the resources available to you.
You'll hear from industry professionals and executives on the topic of robotics trends and opportunities as its applications spread into homes, hospitals, surgeries, laboratories, packaging and dangerous missions. Gain new ideas, meet people who share your interests, and learn how the Bay Area continues to innovate and respond to global competition in the following areas:
* 3D Printing Revolution - Trends and Advancements
* How 3D Printing is Transforming and Accelerating the New Product Development Cycle
* Robotics: From the Basics and Trends to Delivering Success
* An Introduction of a New Robot
* Robots Transform the Future
* 3D and Robotics Printing Demonstrations
* Latest Design and Simulation Software Approaches
The conference includes a tour break to the Design-2-Part Show where you will gain connections with vendors who will aid you in your product development and manufacturing projects.
Who should attend?
* Product development engineers, makers, designers, manufacturing professionals, technologists, manufacturing engineers, and managers
* Students and professionals interested in advancing their knowledge in design, prototyping, making, 3D printing, additive manufacturing, robotics, and networking
This conference is held in conjunction with the Design-2-Part Show www.d2p.com in collaboration with the SME North Bay and SME Sacramento chapters. Other local organizations that support SME include IEEE-CPMT, ASME-SCVS, ASQ Northern CA Biomedical Division, SJSU BMES, SWE-SCV, San Jose State University, and DeAnza College. Conference website: http://i.sme.org/smesiliconvalley/conference
For more information or questions regarding registration issues, please contact conference co-chairs Joanne Moody or Cynthia Cook at email@example.com.