|Back to List of Job Openings|
|Store Manager -- TechShop Chandler|
|Location: CHANDLER, Ariz.|
|Job Number: 001AZ|
Are you a natural leader who is driven to "Make" a real difference? TechShop is looking for an exceptional individual to join our exciting, fast paced and growing company. As General Manager of TechShop Chandler in Arizona, you will plan, deploy and manage programs to launch and grow a world class open access DIY workshop and prototyping studio serving Chandler's burgeoning maker community.
The ideal candidate will bring experience and skills that blend design, making, fabricating, and hacking of physical things along with experience managing resources and building, inspiring and coaching smart, highly creative teams of people to achieve goals while exceeding customer and community expectations. You will leverage your experience and relationships with local makers, artists, hacker spaces, companies, universities, schools, museums and civic groups to drive membership and engage the maker community with relevant events, workshops and programs.
|• Undergraduate degree required|
• 2 to 4 years experience recruiting, building and leading teams
• Working knowledge and experience in DIY and maker market and/or advanced manufacturing or rapid prototyping
• Track record of successful P&L ownership
• Razor sharp analytical skills; ability to support proposals and recommendations with compelling financial and quantitative information
• Ability to direct B2B sales strategy and manage Account Sales Management processes
• Proven ability to achieve revenue/EBITDA quotas
• Excellent relationships within the local store’s DIY community
For a full description of the position and benefits, click here.