|Back to List of Job Openings|
|Front Desk Lead – TechShop San Jose|
|Location: San Jose, CA|
|Job Number: FDLead-SJ|
Do you excel in a fast paced environment? Can you wear many hats at one time and stay calm? If so, we are looking for you!
We are seeking a bright, detail-oriented, people person with office, finance and management experience to join our team as Front Desk Lead.
Our Front Desk team members are TechShop's “experience catalysts” and work to ensure our members have the information they need to get the most out of and enjoy their time in the shop. As Front Desk lead, you will supervise the Front Desk team and report to the General Manager.
Your responsibilities as a TechShop Front Desk Lead include, but are not limited, to:
• Managing Front Desk employees, including scheduling, training, task assignment, etc.
• Ensuring a safe environment for staff and members by enforcing TechShop rules and policies
• Customer Service answers and information point person
• Oversee staff rollout of sales and promotions
• Point on member questions and complaints related to policies, special offers, etc.
• Resolution of customer billing issues
• Manage CRM entry/maintenance at store level
• Order office and kitchen supplies
• Manage retail center
• Manage onsite storage and office rentals
• Manage on-site storage and office rentals
• Work directly with General Manager for efficient front desk operations
• Maintain the Front Desk Processes guidebook
|• Experience as an office manager or executive assistant, managing a staff of 5 or more|
• High degree of organizational and time management skills with the ability to independently follow through
• Ability to manage multiple calendars on a daily basis
• Able to handle multiple customers at one time, able to multitask
• Retail experience, including inventory management and cash handling
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, QuickBooks and Google Docs preferred
• Skills in Adobe Illustrator or CorelDRAW a bonus!
COMPENSATION & PERKS
Pay is $15/hour.
Perks include equipment training, full TechShop membership, free classes and the opportunity to work with an amazing group of peers and members.
Sound interesting? APPLY HERE!