Whether you plan to sell or use your product, if you are not familiar with the safety, compliance and regulatory requirements or aren’t sure how to submit your product for evaluation, then this seminar is for you. Product safety/compliance is usually required by retailers before they agree to sell your product, and it also reduces your risk of incurring liability and the costs from promoting products that don’t meet the applicable safety, compliance and regulatory requirements.
What will be covered in the seminar:
- An overview of UL (Underwriters Laboratories) and the many services UL offers in addition to electrical product safety
- The importance of evaluating product compliance requirements EARLY in the product design
- Examples of product safety/compliance testing
- A hands-on review of an actual electrical product to a UL/international safety standard
- How to submit your product to UL for evaluation and the overall product evaluation process
About the Presenter: Bruce Eng, Staff Engineer, Data Acceptance Program, UL LLC, has been an electrical engineer and a quality/safety auditor with UL since 1983 and has extensive experience reviewing, evaluating and testing in the areas of domestic and international product safety, quality systems and continuous improvement.
This seminar is free and open to everyone but space is limited, so be sure to register for your seat today!