Make a one-of-a-kind bracelet for yorself or your favorite person. Etch your favorite quote, mark a special date, or spell out your affection for all to see. You can write whatever you wish on the three leather bracelets you will be making during class. Create professional quality jewelry finished with eyelets, chain and clasp.
In class you will learn:
· How to create a design in CorelDRAW
· How to use the laser to etch and cut out leather
· How to paint leather using artist inks
· How to add jewelry findings to your bracelet for a quality finished look
· How to seal and protect the leather to keep it looking beautiful for years
Instructor Alyssa Ravenwood is an award winning leather sculptor. Her business, Ravenwood Masks, sells leather masks all over the world. She has been an instructor at The Getty Villa Museum, Bradley University, Ink People Center for the Arts, and The Brewery Artists Colony.
Please note: This is not a Safety and Basic Use (SBU) class. Workshops utilize TechShop’s equipment, and all shop rules still apply – unless you have passed the required safety course(s), your instructor will assist you on the machine.
Sign up here!